Aire Workshops are Announced via Social Media and Newsletters. If you
are interested in booking your group, contact Kelly at
Subscribe to Kelly Bandalos Newsletters for Updates and Information
Workshops are Forming through the Spring and Summer
Three Day Workshops:
Three Day workshops are formed regularly. Contact us for the next available workshop. We choose locations that are beautiful and work for PAINTING. The locations may or may not have bathroom facilities.
- Our first day is held In an afternoon to get familiar with location and materials and getting to know EACH OTHER.
- The second daY is a full day, meeting at 10am to paint one site. We will break for lunch fOr 1 hour then resume the work till 3PM. We will take a break for 30 minutes (if you want) then resume till 5pm.
- The third day we will start at 10am and work till 1pm. We will take a 30 minute break and then critique each others work for helpful suggestions. People are welcome to stay as long as they choose but the Workshop will end at 5PM.
MATERIALS: Although Kelly works in Pastels in Nature, any medium that you prefer is welcome. For any questions don’t hesitate to contacts Kelly directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to learn “Composition” in your natural art you will need a View Finder to keep your composition within the boarders of your page
- a portable easel and stand to hold your supplies
- water, and closed containers with solvents to take home to dispose of the chemicals (no turpentine thrown in nature)
Materials can be ordered online at: Dakota Pastels or picked up at: Dick Blick located in Carle Place, 11514
Child classes are held M-F at: Art & Soul Studios in Nesconset, 11767